13 May 2010

...

Can't think of a title for this post. All forms of creativity are aimed towards completion of my film.

Which leads me on to the meat of this post; film progress is going well. I am just over a 3rd of the way through animating my shots, which is quite good I reckon. With two weeks left from today I still need to animate over 70 shots though. Cripes. I am editing and post-productioning as I go along, which is saving time.
Tension seems to be running high in the animation department these, which is obviously not surprising. Everyone seems to maintain high spirits and good humour though.
This sounds like a letter from the trenches of World War 1. Hope to be home by Christmas.

Yours,

Joe

PS: A video for you all. A monkey skidding round a corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment