10 May 2010

Experimentation.

Thats a pretty rubbish post title, my apologies.

Todays nugget of stop motion fun is a rhinoceros horn coming thorough some floor boards. This is just a test, but it may end up in the film as time is running out. The clean up is a bit sloppy as I had to get rid of each rig holding a floorboard. Let me know if you like it, or any advice.
In other news, the general animation is picking up pace now with several shots being done a day, but there is still much to do. It goes from being fun and enjoyable at some points to very annoying at others, but that's life sister, get used to it.

Correspondence continues with the masters student doing my music.

Ideas for films after this are developing slowly. Me and George are working on a series called 'Orphans VS ...'. Its funny - more details soon.

Thats all I can think of for the moment, more news as it comes to us here.
Back to your lives citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment